What are your rates?
- Individual: Each 45-50 minute sessions cost $130.00.
- Couples: Each 45-50 minute sessions cost $150.00
- Group: Each 90 minute group meeting cost $50.00.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, credit, or check.
- Cash or check are collected at the beginning of session. If you choose to pay by credit card, your card will be charged the Saturday after session for which you are
being charged. There is a $25.00 fee for any checks returned to us from your bank for insufficient funds.
Do you accept my insurance?
No. We do not bill any insurance compannies or fill out their paperwork.
Why don't you accept insurance?
- Choice: YOU and your therapist are in charge of your goals, the length of treatment, etc. Additionally, instead of just getting assigned a
random therapist through insurance, you can choose to work with whichever of our therapists that best suits your needs.
- Insurance/Deductibles: Many of our clients choose to pay "out of pocket" since they have high deductible health insurance plans and will pay
- Privacy: Insurance companies require at least one diagnosis to authorize treatment. Unfortunately, your insurance company will add your
diagnoses to your medical record, which means it will follow with you and could interfere with your level of insurability in the future.
What about out-of-network reimbursments with my insurance company?
Many insurance plans reimburse for some portion of psychotherapy. Please direct questions about reimbursement amounts and timliness of payment to your insurance
company. You can access your billing history and obtain SuperBills to be used in submitting for reimbursement from your insurance company.
Will I be charged if I miss an appointment?
Yes. If we do not receive notice of cancellation within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment, you will be charged the full rate of $120.00.
If you don't see your question answered, you can submit this form with your question, and we'll get back to you asap.